This coming Saturday the 14th, I’m opening up my humble home for you to come and shop away racks and racks of both brand new and preloved goods from local style bloggers and friends, including myself. We even invited a cake artist to be a part of this event, where you can not only shop for clothes, but cupcakes and brownies too! That’s not all, a hair styling bar will be set up as well, where you can get your hair done at only $10, so if you feel like curls or straightened hair, just drop by and let our hair stylist know!
Apart from the stuff that I’ll be selling on the Shop section of this blog, below are sneaks of what you can expect. Since this is a flea, reservations will not be entertained. Everything will be at a first come, first serve basis.
1. Topshop Unique Flatforms worn once, UK 4, $130 (RP $249)
2. Brand new Dr. Martens floral canvas boots, UK 4, $120
3. Aldo patent red wedges worn once, Eur 37, $45
4. Aldo x JW Anderson heels worn once, Eur 37, $60
Brand new Asos earrings (accidentally bought 2 pairs), $24
More items to be expected of course, but even if you are broke, just come down to say hi! I promise my friends and I are really nice people. Refreshments will be provided (free drinks!), and seats will be prepared for you blokes who are sweet enough to accompany their girlfriends to visit our carnival.
Directions to The Marquette:
1. From Yishun Bus Interchange, take bus 806 (right behind Buzz)
2. Alight after 2 stops (once you see the Yishun Police Centre, press the bell!)
3. Follow the posters that will guide you from here on.
– Cash payment only. [There is a POSB ATM right in front of the block, so fret not!]
– Once item is sold, refunds will not be entertained. (So please check the item before paying)– No mixing from rack to rack, or ‘combining’. Payment is to be made directly to respective owners. – No trying of clothes, unless you can wear it over